"Facebook" "Facebook"

Please stop pitching your voice, it sounds like shit.

TheVanillaLog responds:

Sure, bro. I just pitch it just because I thought my voice sounds dull and slow.

Maze Attack - Story Trailer Maze Attack - Story Trailer

Game looks not that good and original, sorry. I'd something complete different

JoshuaLeeWest responds:

Are you able to elaborate some? feedback is an important part to any development.
trust me i wont get offended.

if you are able to point out 2 or 3 things that does not make this game look good that will be greatly helpful and appreciated!

About the game:
this is a heavy puzzle game with a hand full of interesting characters progressing in a original story.
the story might seem un-original, however, what you heard is how it starts- pretty much the beginning.

As the player progress, information will be told that will reveal the real reason of Maze Attack and his existance. plus why all this chaos begun.

making this kind of game (heavy puzzle, adventure) while trying to stay unique and original is a challenge- however, with work and feedback im sure Maze Attack will become a great product.
(This Game is still Work In Progress)

so again, thanks for your feedback! And if you can, maybe share 2 or 3 things that doesn't make this game look good.

My Intro My Intro

Generic and with one of these overused Trap Beats. Sorry.

Whack The Trump Game Whack The Trump Game

Why don't you put in an arcade mode? The whole level system takes the flow away.

Experiment Kappa Experiment Kappa

Could you do this next time with... actually good game? Some of the questions made absolute no sense (e.g. do you connect with other player? WTF, it's a game where you maneuver a ball.

The Jersey Shuffle The Jersey Shuffle

Is it intended to be this hard? Because some of the car rows are so close and the gap is sometimes on the other end, so you have no fair chance to get through it.

Music and graphics are good. But the gameplay is not that much fun.