"Facebook" "Facebook"

Please stop pitching your voice, it sounds like shit.

TheVanillaLog responds:

Sure, bro. I just pitch it just because I thought my voice sounds dull and slow.

Maze Attack - Story Trailer Maze Attack - Story Trailer

Game looks not that good and original, sorry. I'd something complete different

JoshuaLeeWest responds:

Are you able to elaborate some? feedback is an important part to any development.
trust me i wont get offended.

if you are able to point out 2 or 3 things that does not make this game look good that will be greatly helpful and appreciated!

About the game:
this is a heavy puzzle game with a hand full of interesting characters progressing in a original story.
the story might seem un-original, however, what you heard is how it starts- pretty much the beginning.

As the player progress, information will be told that will reveal the real reason of Maze Attack and his existance. plus why all this chaos begun.

making this kind of game (heavy puzzle, adventure) while trying to stay unique and original is a challenge- however, with work and feedback im sure Maze Attack will become a great product.
(This Game is still Work In Progress)

so again, thanks for your feedback! And if you can, maybe share 2 or 3 things that doesn't make this game look good.

My Intro My Intro

Generic and with one of these overused Trap Beats. Sorry.

The Front Door The Front Door

Simply incredible, love this one!

B B

It's so mysterious, so scary, but so fascinating! What has the artist thought when creating this piece of art? Instant classic!

Captain Dickhead Captain Dickhead

This is so funny! :D :D

Sexy Girl. Sexy Girl.

Actually it's a good animation but I waited for some plot or joke at the end. I haven't your other stuff but when I see this on it's own I might say you can do much more.

Obama is A black Obama is A black

This is very scary :o

Everything alright with you? :D But good animations

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Too short...

This is a very good flash movie, no question, but the movie was longer than two hours. So don't tell me you weren't able to do two or one more scene. I would be happy about a second part.

[KK] Hot Brum Hentai [KK] Hot Brum Hentai

Bad of course

A typicall Spam-Movie from the Kitty Krew. Does it wonder you that it's bad? The question is: Why are they still on the portal and doesn't get blammed? There are some people that are fans of this crew I think. It doesn't matter.

BigFuzzyKitten: When you have fun with it go on as now, but when you thought about it and understood that this is shit, stop it and disband the Kitty Krew.

Definitely I get a silly Response like "smell ma cum" or something. But you all now, that is a Flash with an Average score of 10.

Pasty-Flawss responds: